Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Friday, April 15, 2011

LoVeLY CluSTeRs SpRiNG CaTAloGUe

Hi Everyone
Hope it's been a good week...


Lovely Clusters is a website that is full of the most beautiful pieces that are handmade or vintage.  Pieces can be searched by store, colour or category. 

It's just perfect for browsing and creating very long wish lists...

They've recently put out their Spring Catalogue, so if you haven't had a chance to see it - here are just some of the pages! 



Lovely Clusters Spring Catalogue




















 

 



  








































 





enjoy the rest of your weekend...




~  find something beautiful every day  ~

4 comments:

Sesenarts said...

What great images (and goodies too!) plus I love how you have surrounded the pics. How did you do that? Paint brush?

dkshopgirl said...

HI and yes, it's a fantastic site.
I'm not sure how to properly attach pics, so I took a screen shot from Lovely CLusters then yes, pasted into a page in paint but then had to erase all the background and decided it was too boring with white, so had a go with colour. Long but fun process with probably a more exciting post as a result! Have a great weekend :-)

Sesenarts said...

Well, I like it, it works. Now here is a dumb question. :-) How do you get the 'you might also like', is it a widget?

dkshopgirl said...

Oh - I'm sooo glad you asked me - I was so over the moon to work that one out. Yes, I'm pretty sure it's called a widget, but don't ask me what that means... If you click on the 'link within' where you see it on my screen, then it takes you to another page that's fairly simple to fill in and voila you put it in your blog where you'd like to have it - they recommend a spot so that's where I put mine.

Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...