Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What a week I'm having...

It's been one of those weeks that's been 'less than fabulous'. 



 Determined to feel better, I have done a spot of 'browsing' online...  and found some more beautiful items that I wanted to share with you.

A good tonic to brighten my day and hopefully yours too. 


Japanese Cotton Linen Blend Fabric - Little Ballerina - felicitysiu






One Dozen Stunning Dried Sweetheart Roses - reginasstudio store







Tags - Sweet Little French Birds Vintage Look - Bluebird Lane







Mama and Baby Hedgehogs Terrarium - doodlebirdie







Antique Mossy Green English Mosaic Tiles - katiedesigns4u
Paris Bookstore - Paris Fine Art Photography - honeytree







Summer Garden Handmade Charm Quilt - WildHoneyQuilts







Love Potion No.9 - VintageScraps




Sweet Melody - Vintage Inspired 8 x 10 Fine Art Photograph - alicewphotography's store



~ Find something beautiful every day ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...