Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

keeping things in perspective

i'm busy ... you're busy ... we're all busy ...

i don't know about you, but i tend to get very wrapped up in my life, work, looking after the  family and sometimes forget to sit down and take a break ...

i saw this and thought it was worth pinning and blogging..


simple messages are usually the most effective ...




~  find something wonderful every day  ~




3 comments:

miss b said...

So true - good advice!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

Kris said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I was a stay at home mom when my children were small opting to work part-time a couple of hours three times a week because I only had to leave a sitter with the kids for a couple of hours. I got a bit of social interaction and the kids got a break too. I found it was easier to "never lose my sense of amazement" when I made a bit of time for myself.

I'm going to check out your shop now...I see some nice things!

Shell Sherree said...

Utterly adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...