Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

phillipa leith

i found this artist on Pinterest today and her work literally made my mouth drop open ...

UK artist Phillipa Leith describes herself as a designer - maker.    She creates delicate, mixed media  pieces with a vintage feel.

truly beautiful work including artist books, bespoke wallpapers and coverings, ceramics, giftware and fashion accessories.

enjoy ~












~ find something beautiful every day  ~

5 comments:

Kris said...

What delicate and beautiful items she creates! I use to make what I called French Rag books by covering heavy card stock with fabric, ribbons and lace and also incorporating French ephemera that I had on hand in the books. I made one for my Granddaughter and gave some away as gifts.

Thanks so much for stopping by and entering the giveaway. I'm always so grateful for all my visitors and their comments!

cathyb said...

OMG Deborah - my jaw dropped when I saw this work from Phillippa Leith = I went right away to her blog and gallery - this is art! Listen, if you like Phillippa I don't know if you know Emma Cassis - when I go to her blog I go crazy over the beautiful things she creates! GO take a look and let me know what you think

dkshopgirl said...

ooh ... thank you... i will!

Philippa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Philippa said...

Deborah, Thank you very much for your email! A lovely surprise to have someone let me know they're blogging about me and im so happy you like my work! I am now following you too, your blog is fabulous! :D (sorry, originally added it from my other address)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...