Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

studio botanica

have discovered yet another wonderful store on Etsy and wanted to share ...

~ feast your eyes on the elegant creations by Cristy in her store Studio Botanica ~

... so many lovely pieces including jewellery, artwork, moleskine journals,  Christmas decorations and sachets ~

enjoy...














~ find something beautiful every day  ~

3 comments:

CherryBeautyBomb x said...

Such beautiful finds x I especially love the first rose ring its gorgeous, love flowers in jewellery!

BonjourRomance said...

What a great post and boutique. Lovely photos. Thank you for your visit today, it's always a treat to hear from you. I love your last quote - "Find somehting beautiful every day"! Well said!
Have a wonderful day,
Mimi

dkshopgirl said...

thank you ladies - it's always a thrill when I get comments and just amazes me that everyone comes from all over the world to have a peek at my blog. hope you're having a great week ...
Deborah.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...