Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Thursday, August 2, 2012

clutch finds ...

the good thing about facebook is that you discover lovely things from new people!

~  adorable clutches  ~

simply vintage lovely

simply vintage lovely

Sara Hanna Originals

Sara Hanna Originals

Sara Hanna Originals

simply click on the names under the pics to access these lovlies!


~ shopping online - i'm a big fan ~




4 comments:

Jackie ♥ said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for sharing my clutches on your blog!! Have a wonderful day :)

dkshopgirl said...

you're welcome Jackie - they're lovely and need sharing!
x

Sara Hanna Originals said...

Awww, I'm with Jackie! Thank you SO much for sharing my clutches too, I feel really special! :) <3

Kris said...

Great clutches. I really like the first and the purple clutch. Darling! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...