Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

new clutches ...

... i finished these little beauties a couple of weeks ago and one is sold already! I love to make all my pieces different and with new gorgeous 'French Style' fabric arriving today looks like i'll be pinning up a few more items this weekend xxx






















sold






... all clutches available in my Etsy Store ... click here

~ the love of creating ~

5 comments:

Kristie Franklin said...

Beautiful clutches! I love the wide variety of French themed fabric that you are using. You do fantastic work! :)

Red Rose Alley said...

I was going to say that I loved the one with the post cards all over it, and then I saw "Sold." That is my favorite one, and I also like the one with the bird. These are very clever.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

dkshopgirl said...

Thanks Kristine and Sheri x
Yes, it was madness, I popped the postcard one on facebook last night and it sold immediately! Wish that happened more often!!

Isagold said...

As always Dks your work is really beautiful. I haven't forgotten those envelopes - just been snowed under since getting home. I have the perfect person I want to buy them for as she still SNAIL MAILS - my mum inlaw :) Keep being creative & have fun Isagold.

dkshopgirl said...

thanks for the wonderful encouragement Marjorie - no rush for envelopes... anytime... hope your computer recovers soon!!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...