Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Friday, August 31, 2012

vintage map dresses

... found these ... love them ... so sharing with you ...

... i'm not sure about the first two... but the 3rd dress down are the work of the amazingly creative Marcelle Crosby.  There is another blog post on Marcelle's dresses to read here on State of Green's blog.

~  just fabulous ~
... found here ...



the link on pinterest goes to here, but then it doesn't work ...



Marcelle Crosby's Etsy Store



... and again ...



... and again ..



... and again ...
Contact:  Marcelle Crosby Website

~  love vintage paper even more now !! ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...