Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Monday, January 2, 2012

vintage tea tin

i'm pretty excited ... i've just found a Twinings Tea Tin the other day ... vintage of course ...

it's my newest favourite vase...


isn't it just darling????

i'm feeling a bit like i'd like to collect some more... dangerous...




c'est magnifique ...






... these are the ones from Pinterest

~  fall in love with vintage  ~


5 comments:

claudia b said...

I just got a red one, they're darling, aren't they? And yeah, I want some more ;D

dkshopgirl said...

i love them all!! will let you know if i get more ... all the best for a lovely 2012. x

Jane, Earth Apple Jewellery said...

As a tea drinker from way back and a cottage garden lover, I couldnt help but love your twinings plant pots. I think Nigella would approve too!!

Tracey Alexander said...

I just bought several (well more like 56)vintage tea tins knowing there are plenty of things to do with them. This just gave me another idea.

dkshopgirl said...

OMG Tracey! 56!!! you are the QUEEN of tea tins!!! i'm impressed! x
happy planting :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...