Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Sunday, January 8, 2012

sunday night pics

 ... just wanted to share more of my favourites on this super Sunday night...  and show you what i managed to finish today ...

mini artwork in brass locket - kharaledonne



Violet Rose - Vintage fat quarter - rope




Mosaic Oriental Tea Pot China Flower Vase -  PalsCreations



Laura Ashley Cushion Covers - BumbleBeeCottageshop


Antique French Milk Jug with flowers - Pascale




Trinity Gold Embossed Heart Earrings - BelaDeSignsJewelry
Mention my blog and Bernadette will give you 15% off items in her store as well as these gorgeous earrings!



Mixed Silver Plate Cutlery - housewarming101




.. and now my day's work ...   new clutch





   
 ~ french market scrabble bag ~



front ...




and back ...



~  find something beautiful every day  ~






2 comments:

eowiin said...

Hi Deborah!

Thank you very much for showing my pitcher in your blog, it makes me really happy! it's so incredible that young Australian women look at my items! and I see that even with your four children, your blog is very active. I'll talk of you on my blog, because what you do is so cute.
Kiss. Pascale

Peggy Lindstrom said...

Just got home and found this email that my vase was featured on your blog thank you so much for including my mosaic vase on your creative blog.

Peggy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...