Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, January 23, 2012

paint card inspiration

One day on our recent trip away, my husband had to buy some supplies at the local hardware store, so we all went along for a look.  (shops are a rarity where we live)

Now keeping 4 small children amused in a store like that can be tricky when it takes them approximately 2 minutes and  28.6 seconds to make a full scan of the store and then report back ... "this is boring mum" ...  Uh Oh...

Suddenly, I spotted my saviour!  The unassuming paint card stand kept us all amused as I asked what all our favourite colours were.  As a result, I've ended up with quite a selection of gorgeous, hideous and eye bulging colours.

After I put some of the best ones together, I thought a clever idea might be to make a collage/drawing using all the colours like I see sometimes on Pinterest (see below)...

Isn't it great how a boring trip to the hardware store can bring artistic inspiration???  who would have thought...










all images via Pinterest



~  inspiration comes from everywhere  ~






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...