Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

new faves ...

... just a few things I've been checking out lately ...









So gorgeous ... Doc Marten Boots ...   print of Giverny - France ...  fancy Pantina Heart Charm ... extra large drum Lampshade  ... antique Love Letters  ...    5 Gold stacking rings ...   antique Bon Bon Tin ...   Chunky beaded watch ...



~  find something beautiful every day  ~





4 comments:

tinahdee said...

thank you for featuring my rings on your beautiful blog!

jill said...

great finds, thanks!!

Clara Turbay said...

Happy new year, i wish you the best love this post!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

chezjolly said...

Bonjour! You have such a lovely blog! Thank you so much for featuring our lovely Giverny photo from our shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/chezjolly

Come back and visit us soon and have a Happy New Year! :)

xoxo Jessica & Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...