Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

peggy guggenheim museum ... venice ...

This was one of those 'oh no' moments in my life...

We were on our honeymoon in Europe (just doing a few countries) and  at the end of our brief soujourn in Venice, I suddenly noticed the entrance to the Peggy Guggenheim Museum ...

Noooooo ... we were completely out of time and running to a schedule, so had to keep going ... I couldn't believe it ... I had been to Venice years earlier (in my crazier, younger days) and hadn't realised then either, that this fabulous Museum was there!  Mon dieu!  (my minimal French)

Hopefully there will be a next time...  but if you HAVE been inside, I would LOVE to know what it's like ... and will be completely jealous...

the entrance we saw ...  alas too late ...
... from the canal ...



Ms Peggy Guggenheim ...



~ lose yourself in a fabulous museum  ~







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...