Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

desperately seeking susan

For the first time in a LONG time, I got to watch a movie (the whole way through) when we were away. - WOW!  (anyone with children will be nodding now)


I discovered an old Movie Channel and one of my all-time favouties was on ... Desperately Seeking Susan...

I think it was Madonna's first film and I think probably her best.  I love the way she dresses in the film and her whole 'all over the place' lifestyle ... When I saw the movie I think I was about 19 and  secretly wanted my life to be as great as hers - moving from place to place, no responsibilities and hooking up with her man through the personals... how cool...

Anyway, here are some stills from the movie for you to reminisce over ~ I think it will be considered a cult classic in years to come (if not already).




































~ gotta love the classics ~




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...