Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finds and Favourites

~  lovely things  ~ 

Art Candy ...  I Heart Paris ...  Poker Chip Embellishments ... Hand Stamped - thisgoodday


Craft Paper for Artists - Hand dyed silk paper for mixed media and collage - spun pale pink - Sesenarts




Dancing Sybilline Cameo Pendant - Skyhawkdesigns




Vintage Shabby Wall Decor Trellis With Wee Bird Houses -  thisOtherthing





Caragh11 Magnetic Interchangeable Locket Set - Adventure by Polarity - polarity





Antique SE Prussia porcelain salt and pepper shaker set - 5gardenias





4 Vintage Rose Tags with German Glass/Glitter - oversized - creationsbyminda

  

Bubbly Cream Handknitted Scarf/Shawl - SallyAnnaScarves

 

Ball Perfect Mason Quart Jar with lid - OldCoot





~  find something beautiful every day  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...