Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Good Will Hunting

... so tonight, by the time i sat down to watch some TV with my coffee,  I only got to see the last 1/2 hr of Good Will Hunting ... awww ...  What a fantastic movie ... saw it years ago ...

Just brilliant - fantastic performances all around - Matt Damon, Robin Williams, Ben Affleck and Minnie Driver. 

The film was nominated for 9 Academy Awards and won 2 - Williams received an Oscar for best supporting actor and Affleck and Damon got their Oscar for best Original Screenplay ... not bad for a 'measly' $10 million budget ...

If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favour and get the dvd ...

Matt Damon and Robin Williams


Affleck and Damon receive the Oscars for Best Original Screenplay

~ love the movies ~



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...