Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, December 23, 2013

custom pieces - cane knife and saw

... so for Christmas this year I was asked by mum to 'make' something for my brothers on these old 'tools' ...  boy I hope they like them !!! 

It was fun transforming them so it's great to see how you can give anything a second life...

Merry Christmas !!!


... the saw ...





close up !









the saw and the cane knife get a new life !

love the way these bolts came up !!!


cane knife now featuring a bull ... some sugar cane and music notes !



he likes cattle ...

... music {music notes on the green ivy tiles}

... and grows sugar cane

~ happy Christmas ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...