Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

say HELLO to February ...

So, how's your new year going?  I've managed to pull myself together now that our oldest is away at boarding school ... possibly the most difficult thing I have had to do (besides homeschooling) ...  She's settling in really well and I've been more upset than she has, but I'm getting better every day!

We've still got 3 littlies here doing homeschooling, so life's never dull and I'm so grateful for our lovely governess who's teaching this year.  I've decided to cut back a bit and am only doing 2 hrs a day in the hope that I can get my office work done and possibly more art on the side!

Here's some of what I've been up to as well as some pretty things I've been finding on Pinterest...  enjoy!

mosaic magnets 













~  be inspired ~

images via Pinterest 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...