Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Colour in anyone ???

... we just returned from a whirlwind trip away to pick up one of the kids from boarding school ... As usual there were a million jobs to do {ok, slight exaggeration} ... but I was in and out a lot of shops looking for bigger shoes, socks, clothes  {children seem to grow a LOT} ... a new iron {yuck but essential} ... and the list goes on ...

What I DID notice is that colouring in books for Adults seems to be a popular thing now ... have you seen them ??

flowers ... 

forests ... 



animals ... 
Check out this story about Millie Marotta's book here ... amazing craze!!


relaxing ... calming ... well that's how it's marketed anyway !  getting the picture?


... and it would appear lots of other countries are selling them by the truckload too ... 

guess which one I succumed to  ...   no prizes really  ~



Will be interested to see if it can 'de-stress' me when I'm having one of  'those' days ...

Feel free to post a comment if you've got one too!

~  happy colouring ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...