Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, January 9, 2012

Marc Chagall

... more inspiration from the wonderful Marc Chagall...

 Marc Chagall (1887 – 1985) embraced the philosophy that love colored his paintings. Focusing extensively on his childhood, his happy, optimistic paintings defy the poverty of his upbringing in a Russian Shtetl. After a brief time in Paris, Chagall escaped to the US during World War II where his career reached new heights including a rare exhibit during his lifetime at the Louvre.

Lovers with bouquet


La Mariee


Paris l'Opera

Flowers over Paris



Le Bouquet Ardent



Birthday






Blue Violinist







All images and information courteousy of the All Posters Website.




~  wonderful imagery to inspire ~





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...