Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, December 8, 2012

my busy week ...

so ... here's a bit of what we got up to last week ...

swimming lessons ...

... catch up on Vogue at the hairdresser !

... got to see my drawing of the gondolas in Venice at the Exhibition ...

.. time out at our 'room with a view'

... more time out ...

... waiting for the nice men to fix my windscreen ... ho hum ...
 
... took the kids shopping ... a LOT ... and they just LOVE escalators ...

... managed to get a few good presents ...

... also very importantly ... got to have a quiet cuppa ...



... and of course stopped at Kronosaurus Corner in Richmond on the way home on our 10 hour drive!!!


~  can't wait to start creating for my Etsy store again !  ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...