Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, December 1, 2012

packing ...

... i have organized to be away next week ... swimming lessons ... appointments ... Christmas shopping ... and most importantly, a haircut!

something i am very bad at is (and hate doing) is packing ... but what i've found i'm very good at is procrastinating!  seems to take me forever to work out what i'll be wearing for the week, but then there's our 4 little darlings i need to pack for as well!   groan... i wonder how many Ben 10 toys, chemistry sets, fairy wings and colouring in books will need to be taken on this road trip??? 

... see you in a week ... x






all images via Pinterest

~ road trips ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...