Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, January 21, 2013

feel good day ...

i heard on the radio today, that it was supposed to be Blue Monday - {supposedly the worst day of the year, according to some research/test that has been done}  that is so stupid ... why do they keep targeting Monday as a bad day and WHEN? will people realise that every single day counts (no matter where it is in the week)!

... just 2 things ...

1.  don't listen to the media too much - they usually get it wrong and report more BAD stuff than good which I find completely annoying.

2.  make the most of every day


... and a few quotes to reinforce it all x

 









all photo's via Pinterest
~ live every day ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...