Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Thursday, January 17, 2013

our 3 day break

... recently we attended a beautiful wedding ...


caught up with a lot of friends and had a few drinkies ...


it's interesting how different chandeliers can look after just 3 wine/shandies...  what a sad effort on my part !


accommodation was great ... nice views ...



good tv reception ...


and while the shell collecting didn't quite go as planned



the kids all managed to have a good time regardless ...




... with one of ours {yes, only 4 of these are ours} insisting on taking home a coconut to open ...



... back to reality and school almost about to start ...




... but i'm still wishing life could be an endless holiday ...


~  love the summer holidays  ~




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...