Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cecil Touchon ... collage works

... i just LOVE it when I discover a new artist on Pinterest ...

Tonight I found an image that inspired me immediately and traced it back to American artist Cecil Touchon ...

Have a look at some of the works from his 'Collages on Paper' Exhibition.  Being a lover of vintage papers, text and collage, they truly tick every box for my 'kind of art'...  

More has been written about this exhibition on the Azurebumble blog as well ... so it's time to grab a coffee and have a read!






















~ fantastically inspirational work ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...