Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Heather's Story - Part 2 ...

A while ago I did a post about Heather (click here).  She is an amazing woman who has beaten mesothelioma - a type of cancer which is caused by exposure to asbestos.


This is a follow up on that story with a video to watch.

It's so well done and very inspiring.

I had never heard of this kind of cancer before Heather had approached me, so I hope by blogging about it, it will help spread more awareness and give people hope.

Click here for Heather's Video and Website.

If you are also inspired, please take the time to watch and share.


~  never give up ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...