Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, July 27, 2013

... when life gives you lemons ..

... make lemonade ! as the old saying goes ... 


~  so,  I've had a less than average week - should I :-


(a)   stay in bed all day (with the covers up so I can't hear the kids) ?


(b)   feel sorry for myself ? (actually tried this option)


(c)   get over it and tell myself that even when things seem to go wrong, there can be only something good around the corner ...


... well, it took me until today, but I decided my issues are pretty small compared to what others have to deal with in life, AND so,  since I'm trying to be adult about things,  I'm going with 'c'...


~  Hoping it makes someone reading this feel a bit better knowing that we all have sh!##y days and life's a lot nicer if we find our own way to deal with it ... 

inspiration follows ...



it'll cost nothing to dream & everything not to ...

thought this was super cute...




... yep ... but don't have too many ...


... HAS to be something French in here ...


... reminds me of beautiful Capri ...
... all images via Pinterest

~ happy weekend to you ~



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...