Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Making Pots on a SunDay ...

I've had a busy weekend finishing some new mosaic pots ... so happy with them !!!  The first one is reserved but the other 2 will soon be available in my Etsy Store.

For such a long time I haven't felt like making pots ... which is pretty alarming because if you could all see HOW MANY TILES I have in my studio, I really need to be using them up!

Thankfully I have been inspired by these beautiful tiles in my stash and the response has been very encouraging with yet another opportunity to market them - which is always a good thing...

I've also added more Pinterest favourites of mine to the end of this post.
























... eek ... my very messy studio ...


   ... and now for some favourites from my Pinterest pages ...

 









~  enjoy your week  ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...