Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Hump Day ...

So... I'm not sure if everyone is au fait with 'Hump Day' so I better clear it up... Wednesday is the 'middle' of my week ~ so I consider myself to be  'over the hump'!

I'm sure that's what everyone was thinking ... hmmm???  Well, I got your attention anyway ;-)

I am always 'browsing' online and of course there's nowhere better than Etsy to do that... Here are a few of my latest gorgeous finds!

I think you will be captivated ... yes???


City Lamp by Umbu




Tea Time with macaroons by lucileskitchen





Mrs Gotrocks by curioush




Vintage 1950's Margaret Smith Spring Flowers Tote by Small Earth Vintage




 
Vintage Lab Beaker Bud Vase by Shaving Kit Supplies




Vintage Chanel Poster Charm Necklace by the Charm Farm Shop


~ Find something beautiful every day ~




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...