Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, August 28, 2011

FREE CARD SET with every journal purchase

I only have 3 journals left in my store and would like to offer a FREE set of cards to go with any journal purchase!

I've added the link to each listing so you can see the cards I have available and can print the cards in mini or large size.

Two of the journals are moleskines and the other is an upcycled Harpers Bazaar Journal.

All have blank pages and Harpers Bazaar Journal has those words printed on each page.

If you click on each journal caption, it will take you to the listing.

~ Happy Sunday ~


Paris Journal


Adorable Girl Journal



New York City -  Plaza Hotel Journal


~  find something beautiful every day ~





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...