Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday's are for Shopping ...

 
Little Lady Amelie - Gingermelon
     

The Bakery, A handmade ceramic wallhanging - hodgepodgearts

Collaged tin - Paris - cathymichaelsdesign


Meadow of Petals - 8 x 8 photograph - urbandesign

 


Maison Des Jardins - magnet with matching bag - SimplyFrenchMarket
  


Vintage Inspired Cinderella Wedding Gown - RetroVintageWeddings

 

Amethyst Drop and shoe charm wrap bracelet - planettreasures



Myott Staffordshire Pink Rose Teacup and Saucer - curateandlove




  ~  find something beautiful every day  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...