Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Friday, October 28, 2011

friday faves

more things i'd love to have ...

Shabby chic dress form - Doll - kellbellestudio


 
White fabric embroidered linen cotton - Appeljar

 

Juicy blueberry crocheted necklace - TomBjornDesigns


Pink Forget me not Ring- TaylorsEclectic
 
Miss Lacey - Flower accessory - storytale
French madeleine tray - goodtymes



Art Print - Industrial Decay - TriciaMcKellarPhoto





If I can't actually sit here one day and have a coffee then I guess I'd just settle for the print..  Le Petit Zinc Restaurant - ParisPlus 




~  find something beautiful every day  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...