Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, November 13, 2011

gone but not forgotten ...

It's interesting how tv has changed.  We're always saying .. "there's nothing on tv to watch nowadays except silly reality shows",  so all I tend to watch is some news, 60 minutes and Doc Marten if I can fight the kids out of the tv room for Saturday night!

Wish the tv stations would put some of those oldies back on again ... alternatively we could buy Austar, (the answer to cable TV here in Australia) to see those shows, but I quite literally don't have the time to watch much tv anyway.

Here's a few of my favourites from back in the '70's ... eek!  did I just say that???  Do you have any faves???  Would love to hear them ...

(all images from Pinterest)



Green Acres is the place to be! 


I think this was the house???



Who didn't love the Beverly Hillbillies???


Fabulous F Troop!



I always wanted to look like Ginger!!!

 
With enough nose twitching, maybe I could turn my annoying brothers into frogs ???

 
Dreamed of having an apartment like Mary Tyler Moore...

 
Didn't see The Waltons much, but love the theme song music


... aaah Little House on the Prarie - good wholesome family tv ... loved it!






~  remember the good times  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...