Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, November 20, 2011

magic in my garden ... part 2

enjoy part 2 ...


Looking up into our Flinders Pine tree



... kids were hoping to find fairies under here ...



hmmm... unfortunately ... no-one's home ...



Not sure what this is... but i'ts flowering!






pretty storm lillies in a basket



sun jewels



Sad, dying sunflower...


... yet another weed, but quite pretty...



and you can see it takes over ...


we call this Nelia Bells - it only flowers in the morning ...





Quite proud of my nastirtium's this year ...



... and lastly ... the closest thing we get to Christmas Holly!!!  It is also a weed ...



~   find beauty all around you   ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...