Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Thursday, February 2, 2012

thursday ... in the garden and the studio.


... so this is our 'driveway' ...

I did a walk around the garden this afternoon and am always surprised by what grows here ... pictured above - my stunning ginger plant ...
 

... i think we're in for more rain soon ...


... chillies growing in the vege garden ...

... yes... these are home grown pineapples!!! they take about 2 years to grow, but it's so exciting to watch them ...

... our mock orange tree is in full bloom and smells divine ...

... this is a little paw paw tree that's come up - so exciting ... I LOVE paw paw ...

... pretty creeper on the back fence ...

... pink alamanda near our 'butcher shop' ...

... i think this one is a weed... but I love it! ...

... I've got a succulent ivy growing in my newest favourite pot (Christmas Present) ...

... and after preparing dinner and organizing my homeschooling for tomorrow, I managed to get a few pieces of ribbon stamped!

... sepia French mules ... ooh la la ...

... and tea dyed green apple stamped fabric ... Paris Postmarks ... all in all - a productive day ...




Hope you had a good one...






 ~ find something beautiful every day  ~




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...