Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

... my spectacular Tabia Bui

... besides finishing a commission piece and 2 other mosaic works on the weekend, i wanted to show you our fabulous Tabia Bui tree that's flowering at the moment.  It's just so amazing that I can even grow one of these trees out here and I LOVE it !!!  I originally planted it so the rooms along the southern side of the house would see something pretty when they looked out the window in winter and ~ voila ~ ... it grew! 

... now i just have to get the little 'Bow Park Creeper ' {we call it that anyway} to crawl along the back fence as well.  You can just see it to the left of our 'not so stunning satellite tv dish'.  It's got a tiny red flower, but when it gets going it becomes thick and weed like which will be spectacular...  come back in a couple of years and i'll post it's progress too!

...WOW! factor ...

another close up

you're lucky i'm stopping at just 3 pictures ;-)

our beautiful Molly - the poddy calf who is completely adorable ...

my latest pot ... made with Vintage Spode Tiles ...

commission piece - for a different Mollie...


... new welcome sign for my Etsy store ...


~ notice beautiful things every day  ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...